- Are you struggling in your relationship and unsure how to get back on track?
- Do you feel you have lost safety and connection with your partner?
- Are you at each other’s throats all the time?
- Have you stopped making time for each other?
- Do you struggle to communicate how you are feeling?
- Has your relationship fallen into the realms of criticising each other all the time, leading to blaming and shaming?
- Do you wonder why you find it so easy to push each other’s buttons?
- Would you like to understand what keeps you stuck?
- Would you like to strengthen, heal, and reconnect to your relationship?
- Do you want to understand the causes of pain and conflict within your relationship?
- Do you want to be able to see your relationship from a different perspective, with fresh eyes and openness?
- Would you like to move away from confrontation and criticism and towards empathy, compassion, nurture, and understanding?
Using Imago Relationship therapy, I help couples who are struggling and have lost what is important to them, to heal, grow and reconnect, creating the loving and stable relationship they crave for. I believe, if you are both willing to commit to therapy and each other, that you can reconnect in a way that leads to a deeper level of understanding, connection, and love.
I have been a therapist for over a decade, and I am passionate about making a difference. I would say the most common feedback I get from clients is that I am real, open, and genuine. I care about your relationship, and I feel very privileged to be part of something so incredibly important, in that it creates clarity, understanding, harmony, and true lasting love